Tools, tips, and proven techniques to lift your service higher. Lift your service UP! Increase service value! Add more to your customers and your bottom line. (Chapter 2 unlocks the value.) Explore spectacular service! Discover what's beyond the extra mile. (Chapter 4 reveals the secrets.) Build your service culture! Attract great customers"and staff. (Study Chapter 6 to keep them.) Solve the crossword puzzles! Find loyalty, passion, and profits. (Every chapter has the clues. Chapter 9 has all the answers.)
Author: Ron Kaufman
Number of Pages: 262
Publisher: Kaufman Professional Services
Publication Date: 14 May 2005
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810529383
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.