'An audacious list of the Pearl River Delta's best-kept secrets.' - Wanderlust magazine (UK.) 'A full guide to the best places in the Pearl River Delta to eat, sleep, play and relax.' - Macau Daily Times. A new travel guide introducing the delights of Hong Kong’s “backyard”: the Pearl River Delta (PRD) River of China. The book includes hotel, restaurant, nightlife and shopping directories for the cities of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan and Zhuhai, addresses in English and Chinese, and full transport schedules between the four cities and Hong Kong. But the writers also look beyond the obvious to introduce outdoor activities from horse riding to golf and cycling; largely untouched beaches; and historical and cultural treasures; all just a short MTR, bus or ferry ride from Asia's global city - Hong Kong!
Author: Make-Do Publishing
Number of Pages: 260
Publisher: Make-Do Publishing
Publication Date: 01 Jun 2015
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789881677556
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.