From appreciating wine to understanding modern art, placing a bet to playing poker, wearing a hat to finding the mains, HOW TO WALK IN HIGH HEELS helps you navigate life's challenges with style.
Camilla Morton has been ably assisted by a host of experts including Manolo Blahnik, who tells you How to Pick a Shoe, Gisele, who explains How to Look Good in a Photo and Anya Hindmarch, who reveals How to Pack a Suitcase.
Funny and informative, filled with great quotes and fascinating facts, this will transform your approach to everything from getting dressed to hanging wallpaper. Turn your exasperated aaaaarrrrghs into confident ahhhhs!
Author: Camilla Morton
Number of Pages: 480
Publisher: HODDER & STOUGHTON
Publication Date: 13 Jul 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780340836064
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.