"The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People" is a comprehensive program based on developing an awareness of how perceptions and assumptions hinder success---in business as well as presonal relationships. Here's an approach that will help broaden your way of thinking and lead to greater opportunities and effective problem solving.
Be Pro-Active: Take the initiative and the responsibility to make things happen.
Begin With an End in Mind: Start with a clear destination to understand where you are now, where you're going and what you value most.
Put First Things First: Manage yourself. Organize and execute around priorities.
Think Win/Win: See life as a cooperative, not a comprehensive arena where success is not achieved at the expense or exclusion of the success of others.
Seek First to Understand: Understand then be understood to build the skills of empathetic listening that inspires openness and trust.
Synergize: Apply the principles of cooperative creativity and value differences.
Renewal: Preserving and enhanving your greatest asset, yourself, by renewing the physical, spiritual, mental and social/emotional dimensions of your nature. Stephen R. Covey is the most respected motivator in the business world today. Learn to use his "7 Habits Of Highly Effective People" --and see how they can change your life.
Author: Stephen R. Covey
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Australia
Publication Date: 01 Sep 1990
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780671708634
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.