In NICE GIRLS DON'T GET RICH, Dr. Frankel offers women financial and investment advice for succeeding in life. Although women may not know it, certain behaviors and habits that they learned when they were girls are now preventing them from attaining financial fulfillment, such as: depending on men for financial advice and/or support, mistaking negotiation for confrontation, fear of math and numbers, spending indiscriminately, playing it safe and operating on financial autopilot. But unlike the many books written by financial professionals, this book isn't just about financial planning --it's about financial thinking. As a psychologist and successful business woman, Frankel examines the myths and messages women learn over time that prevent them from reaping the same financial rewards as men. Based on hundreds of interviews with ordinary women and financial experts, NICE GIRLS DON'T GET RICH points out the most common financial mistakes women make and recommends actions to achieve a life free from financial angst
Author: Lois P. Frankel
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: Business Plus
Publication Date: 28 Jan 2014
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780446694728
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.