The second book in the Marked Men series from Jay Crownover - it's what's on the inside that counts...
Doesn't every good girl want to tame the bad boy?
Ayden Cross is a good Southern girl, from the tips of her cowboy boots to the depths of her country music soul. With a troubled childhood behind her, all she wants is a life laid out on the straight and narrow - and a bad boy like Jet is definitely not in the plan.
So what happens when the bad boy picks you?
Jet Keller is used to getting everything he wants - from a recording contract with his rock band, to groupies fawning over him every night. But when he meets Ayden, he realises that wanting someone isn't enough - can he convince her that need is bigger than want?
Author: Jay Crownover
Number of Pages: 368
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 03 Jul 2014
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007536313
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.