From the limitless imagination of New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julie Kagawa, return to the world of The Iron Fey. Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner of the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron Fey--ironbound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. But no one believes her. Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's stuck in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart. Books and novellas in the Iron Fey series:
The Iron King (special edition includes "Winter's Passage"* ebook novella)
The Iron Daughter (special edition includes the "Guide to the Iron Fey"*)
The Iron Queen (special edition includes "Summer's Crossing"* ebook novella)
The Iron Knight (special edition includes "Iron's Prophecy"* ebook novella)
The Lost Prince
The Iron Traitor
The Iron Warrior *Also available in The Iron Legends anthology Books in the Iron Fey: Evenfall series:
The Iron Raven
Author: Julie Kagawa
Number of Pages: 359
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 01 Aug 2010
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780373210138
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.