This book is one of the classic book of all time.
Only a month after its original publication in 1915, this novel was banned. Its sensual and explicit themes, by now characteristic of D. H. Lawrence (1885-1930), were considered particularly offensive in wartime by many reviewers, and the saga of the Brangwen family would not reappear in Britain until 1926.
Author: D. H. Lawrence
Number of Pages: 648
Publisher: Pan MacMillan
Publication Date: 01 Sep 2005
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781904919650
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.