Have you ever wondered how it is that two people faced with the same set of circumstances can produce opposite results? How some people seem to be able to achieve more whilst still remaining cool, calm and collected? There are people who just seem to have life sorted out the way they want it.We may refer to the more successful people as lucky but in fact Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) shows it's nothing to do with luck and everything to do with how we think.NLP is a powerful set of tools for making things happen for you at work and in life. Now "Brilliant NLP "makes mastering the techniques of NLP easy - how it works, and more importantly how to use it to become more effective, efficient, powerful and successful.The potential is already there, inside you. This book shows you how to unleash it on the world! New to the edition: Revisions through-out and more examples, research and statisticsTwo new chapters: 1. 'Why you buy stuff you don't need' reveals how the big brands such as Coca Cola and Nike use NLP techniques to sell you their products.2. 'You and your personal reality tunnel' helps the reader consider how their 'personal reality tunnel'. i.e. what we consider right and proper and what we accept from society, acts as a limitation on their life.
Author: David Molden
Number of Pages: 232
Publisher: FT Press
Publication Date: 08 Jul 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780273732556
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.