"Whatever burden you carry (and we all have one) this story will point you to strength beyond yourself. Read it twice!"
--John Ortberg, author and pastor, Menlo Park Presbyterian Church
"Running on Faith is a triumph! Jason Lester is proof that as one wise man said, 'Triumph is when you try and add a little umph!' Jason Lester shows us ALL that you can achieve whatever you put your mind body and soul into!"
--Rev Run, author of Words of Wisdom: Daily Affirmations of Faith from Run's House to Yours
"Jason's story is a must read! It is a true testimony of the human spirit and confirmation that we all have so much more in us than we may believe. The challenges he conquered will create a shift in your life"
--Tyrese Gibson, singer and actor
Jason Lester is a disabled ultra-endurance athlete and winner of ESPN's 2009 ESPY Award for "Best Disabled Male Athlete." He tells his remarkable story in Running on Faith, offering readers an inspirational guide to overcoming adversity, reaching your goals, and recognizing God's guiding hand in your life.
Authors: Jason Lester, Tim Vandehey
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 05 Oct 2010
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780061965722
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.