A City career can mean a life in the fast lane, a monstrous salary and bonus package with an expense account to match. Or it could mean working in a grey suit in a grey organization with a gold watch as the only bright spot on the horizon. If you want to succeed and have fun, you need to know where to start, who's who in the profession of your choice and how to network. Good qualifications are a must in certain fields but, in the City, drive, enthusiasm and charisma are what really count. If it's a City career you're after, this guide should keep you two steps ahead of the competition.
Author: Debbie Harrison
Number of Pages: 192
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Publication Date: 10 May 2001
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780753505489
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.