Find and Keep the Outstanding Leaders You Need to Win in Asia!
Specific solutions for recruiting and retaining great people in North Asia, South Asia, Australia, and New Zealand
Seven new case studies, plus in-depth insight into IBM's experience
For every CxO, director, manager, HR leader, strategist, or consultant working with or for companies in Asia
Right now, even as Western economies struggle, Asia is experiencing an unprecedented war for talent. Organizations are competing ever more aggressively to find the right people, motivate them, and retain their highest performers. There's only one route to success in today's Asian talent wars: innovation. In this book, one of IBM's top Asia Pacific managers identifies powerful talent management innovations that are working in Asia right now for dozens of the region's most forward-looking enterprises.
Christina SS Ooi begins by revealing why Asian talent shortages are even worse than they appear. Next, she presents breakthrough solutions from industries ranging from IT to hospitality, manufacturing to telecommunications. Learn how winning companies are recruiting more effectively through partnerships and word-of-mouth...bringing innovation to onboarding and training...understanding the changing needs and diverse lifestyles of today's Asian employees...shaping corporate culture and engaging their employees...developing great leaders and keeping them.
Author: Christina S S Ooi
Number of Pages: 216
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Publication Date: 27 Aug 2009
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780137009510
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.