Editor: James Q. Wilson
Publisher: Basic Books Inc, 1980
Condition: Hardcover, Very Good, Dustjacket slightly worn, oxidation marks on inside of hardcover, minor oxidation marks on sides of the book, little to no damage on internal pages
Systematic evaluations of the nation's principal regulatory agencies--including the Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission--analyze the efficiency of their decision-making processes and include suggestions for improvement
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780465059676
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.