Author: Joseph Dean
Publisher: Penguin Books, 1964
Condition: Softcover, well-read, scuffs and minor tears on book exterior
An introduction to tort law, the book covers several libel.
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.