For years Stormie Omartian prayed the prayer, "Change my husband, Lord." Then she realized that she had to pray for herself -and examine her own heart - before she could pray effectively for him. Her prayer become, "Change me, Lord." In this book, she presents that process for all wives who want the power to pray for themselves and their husbands.
In the first six days readers consider how to develop or maintain an intimate relationship with the Father. During the next six days they look at the Power Tools that feed this intimat
Praying God's Will for Your Life is ideal for women who have read Stormie's bestselling books on prayer and want to move deeper into the power of prayer.
Author: Stormie Omartian
Number of Pages: 192
Publisher: Thomas Nelson s
Publication Date: 07 Oct 2001
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780785266457
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.