Challenge your cat! Amaze your friends and family. Cats may spend up to two-thirds of their life asleep but when theyre awake, they enjoy wall-to-wall entertainment: something to stalk, to chase, to explore or to eat. Whether your cat favours energetic pouncing, sedate strolls around the garden, or a gym-style workout indoors, youll find that your input will be much appreciated. Here are some great ideas for engaging your pet in healthy play, including make-your-own-props and accessories as well as creative ways to use manufactured toys that will give your cat all the exercise they need. Expert tips explain your cats behaviour, show you how to coax a cautious cat into play without coercion, and reveal how to gently wind down an over-excited cat. Read, learn and indulge your cat with a daily play session that youll both love.
Author: Jackie Strachan
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: The Ivy Press
Publication Date: 21 Dec 2015
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781782403531
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.