Author: Daniel Roberts
With Zoom, Fortune magazine extends one of its most successful franchises, 40 Under 40, to bring you original insight on the best-kept secrets of top entrepreneurs, business leaders, and rising tech stars. Discover how Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh built a uniquely attractive corporate culture, how Under Armour founder Kevin Plank took on Nike, and what Marissa Mayer told herself before leaping from a safe post at Google to the high-risk top job at Yahoo. Zoom features the fascinating profiles of these and other young innovators and provides readers with tips to fast-track their own career success. Additional contributors include: Omar Akhtar; Katie Benner; Ryan Bradley; Erika Fry; Miguel Helft; Michal Lev-Ram; Pattie Sellers; Anne VanderMey; and Kurt Wagner. Praise for Zoom "Zoom shocases dozens of today's brightest young business stars... An entertaining and accessible read." - Reid Hoffman, co-founder and chairman, LinkedIn; co-author, The Start-Up of You "Make way, Boomers - here come the Zoomers... A smart and lively book." - Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell is Human and Drive"Compelling profiles of young innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders... It is also a fascinating read!" - Tory Burch, CEO, Tory Burch LLC "Zoom is chock-full of inspirational stories... Fortune 500 leaders will benefit enormously by applying the lessons in this book." - Jim Stengel, former CMO of Procter & Gamble; author of Grow
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781603209571
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.