It's never too late for grace. Look closely enough and you'll see that theme all through the Bible. Page after page, story after story - God delights in turning tragic endings into new beginnings. The barren give birth, doubters become deliverers, and harlots are recast as heroes. In every biblical fresh start, we are reminded that with God, new beginnings aren't the exception; they're the rule.
Using a blend of inspiring stories, Scriptural principles, and straight-talk, in YOU CAN BEGIN AGAIN, Joyce Meyer powerfully demonstrates that God isn't done with you yet. If you're stuck in a rut, disappointed by an outcome, hurting from a wound, failing in an endeavour, struggling in a relationship, or unsure about the future . . . don't give up. Don't give up on yourself, and don't give up on the God Who loves you. If you thought it was too late, it's not. It's never too late for grace.
Author: Joyce Meyer
Number of Pages: 224
Publisher: Time Warner Trade Publishing
Publication Date: 08 Apr 2014
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781455584024
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.