Wine Bar Theory is an attitude and an approach to work. It's not about cutting corners, it's about wanting the very best and not settling for less. It's a theory that can pave your road to success.
Author David Gilbertson built a failing company into a successful multi-billion dollar business without getting up at 4:00am or working until midnight. He knows how to work better, and get brilliant results. Now in just 28 simple rules, he spells out the secret of his success; everyday accessible strategies for creative professionals, managers, students, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to get ahead in life. As one rule follows another, he builds a compelling narrative on paving the way to success (and getting that all-important time to go to a wine bar with friends, or just time to think).
Covering workplace issues and business strategy, Wine Bar Theory shows you things you can do more easily, and things you don't need to do at all. It's about being effective and not just busy. This affordable, pocket-sized book is a business book like no other. Its creative illustrations are by Bill Butcher, whose work is seen in the pages of The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and the Economist.
Author: David Gilbertson
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd
Publication Date: 18 Sep 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780714865836
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.