Win-Win Discipline is the single most comprehensive and effective classroom discipline program available. Period. Never before has there been a more practical and powerful step-by-step approach to discipline. Win-Win seeks a higher goal than other discipline programs: The goal is not merely to end disruptions; the goal is to teach students to meet their unmet needs so they no longer need to be disruptive. Watch disruptive behavior disappear as Win-Win...The single most comprehensive and effective classroom discipline program available! Turns anger into rational decision-making Replaces boredom with active engagement Channels excess energy into productive learning Ends control-seeking via learned self-efficacy Transforms attention seeking into self-validation Converts avoidance of failure into self-confidenceIf we end a disruption, we improve our classroom for a while. If instead we foster autonomous responsibility, we prevent future disruptions and empower our students for a lifetime. Win-Win provides proven step-by-step strategies and structures to prevent disruptions, for the moment-of-disruption, and follow-ups. Go beyond manipulative tricks to end disruptions. Use Win-Win's proven approach to prevent disruptions by teaching learned responsibility.With Win-Win, you create a safe, comfortable learning environment for you and your students A place where students are excited to come and where you don't feel stressed by the end of the day. Win the freedom to focus on learning and growing, not on disruptions. With Win-Win your students win skills for a lifetime and you win the freedom to do what you do best teach without distractive disruptions.
Author: Spencer Kagan
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Kagan Publishing
Publication Date: 01 Jan 2004
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781879097810
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.