With mounting pressure to perform in school and society, life for a teenager can be challenging at times. But why is it that some teenagers are able to excel with minimal effort while others struggle even when they give their 100 per cent? In Why Study Smart?, best-selling author Teo Aik Cher provides valuable insights into the need to study smart. He also offers useful tips and techniques for maximising results and achieving academic success.
About the Author:
Teo Aik Cher is an educator whose words and illustrations have been featured in numerous publications. He was the illustrator for Adam Khoo's best-selling books, Secrets of Millionaire Investors and Nurturing the Winner & Genius in Your Child; Conrad Alvin Lim's Secret Psychology of Millionaire Traders; Yeo Keong Hee's Secrets of Forex Millionaires; as well as the Speak Good English booklet Speak Well, Be Understood. He also illustrated and wrote for the first and second Singapore Kindness Movement books. His cartoons are featured regularly in the Chinese Newspaper, Lianhe Zaobao, where he has a weekend column. He is also the author of best-selling books Why be a Champion?, Why Simplify?, Why Take Action? and Why Procrastinate?.
Author: Teo Aik Cher
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Armour Publishing Pte Ltd
Publication Date: 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814305303
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.