A busy doctors surgery in a small West Country town witnesses many close relationships and rivalries, human problems and frailties - among the doctors as well as their patients. Doctor Simon Gatward is popular with staff and patients alike: sympathetic and compassionate, he always makes time to listen to personal problems as well as physical ones. But Simon himself has a tragedy in his past that casts a shadow over his life. And when he takes over responsibility for a new patient - a young man who has come home to die - it s a past that comes back to haunt him.
Author: Pam Rhodes
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: HODDER & STOUGHTON
Publication Date: 04 May 2000
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780340712382
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.