The definitive guide to today's new management strategies and techniques. Kanter shows how the truly innovative companies are leading the way, and how "giants" are actually joining this "post-entrepreneurial revolution."
About the Author:
Rosabeth Moss Kanter, editor of the HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW, holds an endowed chair as Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School and is the author of MEN AND WOMEN OF THE CORPORATION and THE CHANGE MASTERS. She also is an advisor to many Fortune 500 companies.
Author: Rosabeth Moss Kanter
Number of Pages: 368
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
Publication Date: 01 Sep 1989
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780671696993
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.