An unparalleled opportunity to learn the success secrets of North America's most accomplished entrepreneurs What's Luck Got To Do With It? gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to see, first-hand, just what it is that winners do. The twelve men and women profiled in this book are the creme de la creme of North American entrepreneurs in industries as diverse as construction, high technology, manufacturing, and real estate. Carefully selected by a panel of judges that included leaders in business, the media, and academe, they have received the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and were chosen for this book from among the dozens who have received the award since it was created in 1986. * Reveals the success strategies of America's top entrepreneurs in technology, real estate, construction, manufacturing and other industries * Includes profiles of Jim McCann, founder of 1-800-FLOWERS; Jim Koch, founder of the Boston Beer Company; Fran Sussner-Rodgers, founder of Work/Family Directions; and Ted Waitt, CEO of computer company Gateway 2000.
ERNST & YOUNG LLP's Entrepreneurial Services practice is dedicated to owner-managed and middle-market businesses and consults in the areas of finance, taxes, accounting, business planning, information systems, and international expansion.
Author: Ernst & Young
Number of Pages: 231
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Publication Date: 14 May 1997
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780471179986
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.