"Western Europe's" authors include; a micro-brewer; a guidebook publisher; an academic; the Guardian's Best Young Travel Writer 2004 and a young San Franciscan who successfully self-published his own 'cheap-ass guide' (to name a few)! There is a strong emphasis on sustainable tourism. It has more content on adventure travel, language courses, festivals, events and volunteering. Itineraries and detailed mapping help visitors make the most of their time exploring Europe.
Author: Ryan Ver Berkmoes
Number of Pages: 1156
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Publication Date: 01 Feb 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781741042344
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.