The phenomenon began with birds flying higher and things falling slower. Now the phenomenon is everywhere and it has changed the way we touch each other. Once one evening, after you’d finished your ice cream, I came close to you and we took our clothes off. Socks floating around the room.'
In Singapore, Australia and Jakarta, worlds fall apart, everyone is looking for an escape and nothing will be the same again.
Exploring possibility and desire, yearning and identity, We Rose Up Slowly is the debut collection of short stories by Jon Gresham.
Read the review of We Rose Up Slowly on BookHood
More Reviews on GoodReads
Author: Gresham, Jon
Format: English Books
Number of Pages: 188
Publisher: Math Paper Press
Publication Date: 2015/07
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810945640
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.