The heroine of this novel is a tomboy. She loves her Doc Martens, heavy metal, and hanging out with her best friend, Ollie. She may have been born on a Tuesday, but graceful she isn't. However, Lucy's world is about to change. Ollie gets engaged, and her new boss wants her to smarten up. Lucy tries to turn herself into the kind of girl she thinks they want her to be - with hilarious and unexpected results.
Author: Louise Bagshawe
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
Publication Date: 01 Sep 2005
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780755304288
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.