The heroine of this novel is a tomboy. She loves her Doc Martens, heavy metal, and hanging out with her best friend, Ollie. She may have been born on a Tuesday, but graceful she isn't. However, Lucy's world is about to change. Ollie gets engaged, and her new boss wants her to smarten up. Lucy tries to turn herself into the kind of girl she thinks they want her to be - with hilarious and unexpected results.
Author: Louise Bagshawe
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
Publication Date: 01 Sep 2005
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780755304288
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.