First he made five billion dollars.
Then he made The Apprentice.
Now The Donald shows you how to make a fortune, Trump style. HOW TO GET RICH Real estate titan, bestselling author, and TV impresario Donald J. Trump reveals the secrets of his success in this candid and unprecedented book of business wisdom and advice. Over the years, everyone has urged Trump to write on this subject, but it wasn't until NBC and executive producer Mark Burnett asked him to star in The Apprentice that he realized just how hungry people are to learn how great personal wealth is created and first-class businesses are run. Thousands applied to be Trump's apprentice, and millions have been watching the program, making it the highest rated debut of the season. In Trump: How To Get Rich, Trump tells all-about the lessons learned from The Apprentice, his real estate empire, his position as head of the 20,000-member Trump Organization, and his most important role, as a father who has successfully taught his children the value of money and hard work. With his characteristic brass and smarts, Trump offers insights on how to
- invest wisely
- impress the boss and get a raise
- manage a business efficiently
- hire, motivate, and fire employees
- negotiate anything
- maintain the quality of your brand
- think big and live large
Plus, The Donald tells all on the art of the hair! With his luxury buildings, award-winning golf courses, high-stakes casinos, and glamorous beauty pageants, Donald J. Trump is one of a kind in American business. Every day, he lives the American dream. Now he shows you how it's done, in this rollicking, inspirational, and illuminating behind-the-scenes story of invaluable lessons and rich rewards.
Author: Donald J Trump
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Publication Date: 18 Jul 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780345481030
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.