How does a shy timid boy become an ordinary man leading a not-so-ordinary life that has impacted thousands? Discover how the impossible becomes possible; the weak becomes strong; the captors of lives become captains of lives; how prisons, which used to keep people locked up, become prisons that set captives free; and prisoners who were “trash of society” become contributing citizens of a nation. If there are times when you feel you are a worthless nobody unable to live a meaningful and purposeful life, this book is especially for you. By the end of this book, you will see yourself and the world around you very differently. Be set free to be all God intended for you to be.
About the Author:
JASON WONG is known in Singapore as the founder of two national movements, the Yellow Ribbon Project in 2004 and the Dads for Life movement in 2009. He spent 24 years in the public service helping prisoners, abused children and youths at risk. He is also involved in upstream preventive work championing fathering. He currently volunteers with Focus on the Family (Singapore) as its Board Chairman.
Author: Wong, Mr. Jason
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Jason Wong
Publication Date: 2018
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789811141690
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.