Enter the enthralling world of Tom Daley in My Story - medallist in the 2012 London Olympic Games.
Tom had the whole country behind him when he won bronze at the Olympics this year. A double Commonwealth gold medal winner, he is one of the sport's most exciting athletes. But there is also a heartbreaking and inspiring story of a young man coping with the death of his father whilst under the glare of the world's media spotlight.
In this, Tom's first official memoir, he offers unprecedented access to the pressures, challenges and fascinating experiences of a world-class Olympian. From his day-to-day schedule, to his hobbies and family life, to sharing his hopes and dreams in the build up to the London Olympics, this book offers a unique chance to get close to Tom. The face of the Olympics, and host of ITV show splash, Tom is loved by the nation. My Story features exclusive photography of Tom Daley, both personal and newly commissioned, in the ultimate book for the 2012 Olympics.
Tom Daley starting diving at the age of seven. He was the youngest competitor in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, and won two gold medals at the 2010 Commonwealth Games. In 2012, he was a bronze medallist at the Olympics in London.
Author: Tom Daley
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 26 Dec 2012
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780718158071
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.