No one asks Ella how she feels about moving halfway across the country in the middle of her sophomore year. But she ends up in Texas anyway, without plans for the weekend or friends to guide her through the alien campus of her new private school. So she decides to try out for the softball team ? and she makes it! Now if only she knew how to throw, hit, and field the ball. ?This is the part you can't read in a book. You just have to do it.? Ella has a lot to learn ? on and off the field. Softball changes Ella's life, for better and for worse. She discovers a confidence she never knew she had and makes new friends ? and enemies. When Ella falls for her snotty teammate's gorgeous brother, suddenly she isn't just fielding balls, she's also dodging evil glares from girls in class and on the team. When life throws you a curve ball ? learn how to hit it! If Ella's going to survive this year, she?ll have to set some ground rules and learn to stand up for herself ? in the game and in her life.
Author: Weezie Kerr Mackey
Number of Pages: 271
Publisher: Two Lions
Publication Date: 01 Apr 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780761453420
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.