🎁Recommended for ages 3 and above
Look inside the book | Get the E-book
There was a Peranakan woman who lived in a shoe. She made so many nyonya kueh, she didn’t know what to do.
In this book of modernised nursery rhymes, original rhymes are recreated with local flavour and humour.
Traditional food, local places and festivals are the essence of the rhymes! This is a book that resonates with our time, country and culture, and will surely last for generations to come.
Author: Kook Cheryl
Number of Pages: 32
Publisher: Epigram Books
Publication Date: 01 Jul 2014
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9789810778675
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.