It's a crime of true fashion!When
Collete invites her friends to come home with her to Paris for spring
break the five mice are delighted. While they're in France they'll even
get to attend Collete's fashion-designer cousin Julie's runway show at
the Eiffel Tower! But soon after the Thea Sisters arrive, Julie's
designs are stolen. Will the five mice be able to catch the thief in
time to save the fashion show?Meet the Thea Sisters!Nicky is always in a good mood when she's outdoors.Colette is energetic and full of great ideas.Pamela is a peacemaker who can't stand arguments.Paulina loves travelling and helping other rodents.Violet is detail-oriented and always open to new things.
Author: Thea Stilton
Number of Pages: 176
Publisher: Scholastic US
Publication Date: 18 Dec 2010
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780545227735
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.