When two teens with complex motives plan to marry, their friendship is put to the ultimate test in this compelling novel from the author of Virtuosity. Mo and Annie are just friends. Close friends, best friends, friends who love each other more than anyone else in the world--but just friends. No matter what anyone thinks, there's simply no romance between them. Then the summer before senior year Mo's father loses his job--and his work visa. Even though Mo has lived in America for most of his life, he'll be forced to move to Jordan. The prospect of leaving his home is devastating, and he's terrified to return to a world where he no longer belongs. So Annie proposes they tell a colossal lie: that they are in love. Mo agrees that marrying Annie is the only way he can stay, and Annie is desperate to help her friend. But what happens next may be enough to rip their relationship apart forever.
Author: Jessica Martinez
Number of Pages: 424
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: 15 Oct 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781442458642
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.