When two teens with complex motives plan to marry, their friendship is put to the ultimate test in this compelling novel from the author of Virtuosity. Mo and Annie are just friends. Close friends, best friends, friends who love each other more than anyone else in the world--but just friends. No matter what anyone thinks, there's simply no romance between them. Then the summer before senior year Mo's father loses his job--and his work visa. Even though Mo has lived in America for most of his life, he'll be forced to move to Jordan. The prospect of leaving his home is devastating, and he's terrified to return to a world where he no longer belongs. So Annie proposes they tell a colossal lie: that they are in love. Mo agrees that marrying Annie is the only way he can stay, and Annie is desperate to help her friend. But what happens next may be enough to rip their relationship apart forever.
Author: Jessica Martinez
Number of Pages: 424
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: 15 Oct 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781442458642
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.