Everyone's in love with vampires, and if his name happens to be Edward Cullen, then readers of the wildly popular "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer can't help but be crazy about him. For all those who adore Bella Swan, Edward, and the rest of the Cullen family and can't get enough, this companion guide is a must-read and a terrific gift.Written by Stephenie Meyer, the books follow an unlikely couple: Bella, a teenager, and her boyfriend Edward, a vampire that has sworn off human blood. But their love is ill-fated - being a vampire, Edward must keep his passion in check, lest he is driven to suck Bella's blood. With legends, lore, and myths about everything from vampires to werewolves to immortality, a bio of the author, and a ton of insight into the four-book series, this companion guide will give millions of readers the insider information that they've been waiting for since book one. This book coincides with the 2008 film release of "Twilight", by the best selling author Stephenie Meyer of the "Twilight" series.
Author: Lois H. Gresh
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Griffin Publishing
Publication Date: 01 Nov 2008
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780312387051
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.