THE INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER
'Picoult has been incredibly successful in dissecting the pain that family members go through when faced with sensitive and emotional issues . . . a touching read' Daily Express
Fifteen years ago, Daniel Stone's drinking and stealing sent him into a spiral of self-destructiveness which threatened to consume him entirely. Today, life has given him a second chance, and he's reinvented himself as a respected artist, loving husband, and doting father to teenage daughter Trixie, to whom he's never revealed his past.
But when Trixie falls victim to an act of unspeakable violence at the hands of her ex-boyfriend Jason, Daniel's old self resurfaces, stronger than ever.
How far can you go to avenge the ones you love?
THE BOOK OF TWO WAYS, Jodi's stunning new novel about life, death and missed opportunities is available to pre-order now.
Author: Jodi Picoult
Number of Pages: 384
Publisher: HODDER & STOUGHTON
Publication Date: 21 Nov 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781444754605
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.