A phenomenon of the pre-industrial age, the Sans-Culottes--master craftsmen, shopkeepers, small merchants, domestic servants--were as hostile to the ideas of capitalist bourgeoisie as they were to those of the ancien regime which was overthrown in the first years of the Revolution. Here is a detailed portrait of who these people were and a sympathetic account of their moment in history.
Author: Albert Soboul
Number of Pages: 318
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Publication Date: 21 Feb 1981
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780691007823
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.