Winner of Best Young Adult Title for Singapore Book Awards 2016Winner of the Hedwig Anuar Children’s Book Award 2015Winner, Royal Commonwealth Society Essay Competition 2009, First Prize, Class A
Look inside the book | Get the E-book
There once was a rock which stood old and alone amidst a stretch of sand. For a long time it knew nothing except the lapping waves of the sea. Then one day a noisy bird came to rest on the rock—and began to annoy the rock with its endless chatter. Despite their hostile beginnings, the two began a friendship that evolved and changed over many years. Then one day when the bird did not return to the rock, the rock knew that his friend had died. And his world would return to what it once was, though now it was also filled with memories of his dearest friend.
Author: Chew Chia Shao Wei
Number of Pages: 48
Publisher: Epigram Books
Publication Date: 01 Dec 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810755553
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.