For over two decades, Spencer Johnson has been inspiring and entertaining millions with his simple, yet insightful stories of work and life that speak directly to the heart and soul.
THE PRESENT is an engaging story of a young man's journey to adulthood, and his search for The Present, a mysterious and elusive gift he first hears about from a great old man. This Present, according to the old man, is 'the best present a person can receive.' Later, when the young boy becomes a young man, disillusioned with his work and his life, he returns to ask the old man, once again, to help him find The Present. The old man responds, 'Only you have the power to find The Present for yourself.' So the young man embarks on a tireless search for this magical gift that holds the secret to his personal happiness and business acumen. It is only after the young man has searched high and low and given up his relentless pursuit that he relaxes and discovers The Present - and all the promises it offers.
THE PRESENT will help you focus on what will make you happy and successful in your work and in your personal life. Like the young man, you may find that it is the best gift you can ever give yourself.
Author: Dr Spencer Johnson
Number of Pages: 112
Publisher: Transworld s Ltd
Publication Date: 01 Jan 2007
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780553817959
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.