This elegant and enchanting volume collects Gerald Asher's writing about wine and all of its pleasures, from vine to table. With an emphasis on the wines of France and California, and also including Spain, Italy, Germany, and Australia, Asher's witty and personal essays tell the stories of the world's outstanding vintages and the people and places that produce them. A joy to read, The Pleasures of Wine informs and inspires, offering both an introduction to wine for novices and fresh insights for the connoisseur.
Author: Gerald Asher
Number of Pages: 322
Publisher: CHRONICLE BOOKS
Publication Date: 15 Aug 2002
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780811834971
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.