The Pain (aka Jake Porter) is six years old. His sister, The Great One (aka Abigail Porter), is eight. Like any siblings they drive each other crazy. The Pain is sure his parents love The Great One much more than him. The Great One is sure The Pain is loved way more than her. In funny, characterful episodes, the Porter family comes to life as The Pain and The Great One battle it out in the small dramas of everyday life:
In Judy Blume's hilarious Soupy Saturdays the Porter siblings experience the difficulties of bike-riding; dramas on the soccer pitch; a sleepover disaster - and 'babysit' a funny old dog who comes to stay.
Author: Judy Blume
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: Pan MacMillan
Publication Date: 06 Mar 2009
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780330453912
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.