'One of the most talented successors to Stephen King' DAILY MAILA psychotic patient with two impossible claims.
A leading forensic psychiatrist on the edge.
It's not just Dr. Dominick's career that's in danger...
Forensic psychiatrist Dr. Lily Dominick has evaluated the mental states of some of the country's most dangerous psychotics. But today's client - a man with no name, accused of the most twisted crime - struck her as different from the others, despite the two impossible claims he made.
First, that he is more than two hundred years old and personally inspired Bram Stoker, Mary Shelley and Robert Louis Stevenson in creating the three novels of the nineteenth-century that define the monstrous in the modern imagination.
Second, that he's her father.
To discover the truth behind her client, Dr. Dominick must embark on a journey that will threaten her career, her sanity, and ultimately her life.
Taut, terrifying and impossible to put down, The Only Child is perfect for fans of Lauren Beukes and Stephen King.
Praise for Andrew Pyper:
'One of the most talented successors to Stephen King' - DAILY MAIL
'A smart, thrilling, utterly unnerving novel' - GILLIAN FLYNN, author of Gone Girl
'Pyper is a master architect of dread' - LAUREN BEUKES, author of The Shining Girls
'Genuinely terrifying' - SJ WATSON, author of Before I Go To Sleep
'Readers will undoubtedly make comparisons to Stephen King' LIBRARY JOURNAL
Author: Andrew Pyper
Number of Pages: 304
Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
Publication Date: 08 Jun 2017
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781409149200
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.