Ovason argues that previous translations have got it wrong, because they failed to realise that Nostradamus was writing in an esoteric language called the 'green language'. Where previous translations have seemed to stretch a point to make a quotation fit an historical event, Ovason reveals the prophet's true prophecies regarding the American and French revolutions, the Franco-Prussian, First, Second and Third world wars, earthquakes, floods, the Antichrist and the end of the world. Properly seen, Ovason argues, Nostradamus is the greatest Western prophet to commit his prophecies to writing since the Old Testament.
Author: David Ovason
Number of Pages: 656
Publication Date: 05 Mar 1998
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780099684510
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.