This easy-to-use guide is a complete course in raising a puppy into a happy, well-adjusted and obedient adult dog that is a pleasure to live with.In a comprehensive and accessible format, it provides a simple plan to follow, with helpful troubleshooting sections for owners looking for a solution to problems they are already experiencing!It is suitable for both new and existing puppy owners, who are looking for help and advice on puppy training and behaviour. It explains what to expect, what is normal, what isn A|t, and what to do about it!
Contents: Introduction; Part 1 - The Basics 1. Bringing your new puppy home; 2. Housetraining; 3. Barking, whining and attention seeking; 4. Biting, chewing and jumping; 5. Pack hierarchy; Part 2 - Training 6. Walking on a lead; 7. Sit, down and stand; 8. Recall; 9. Leave and stay; 10. Playtime and tricks; Index.
Author: Angela Fitch
Number of Pages: 176
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Publication Date: 15 Feb 2009
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781845282875
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.