Who murdered baker Mong Tuck Seng? Why did all his colleagues hate him?
What did the baker know that his killer was determined to keep secret?
Murder in a five-star hotel- and there's no shortage of suspects. When the
baker's body comes tumbling out of a cupboard, Alvin Soh, and his
investigators face one of their most mystifying cases. Why was Mong's
assistant murdered? Why did the trainee chef run away? And what happened to
Mong's little black book?
Author: James Lee
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Angsana Books
Publication Date: 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814193962
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.