A fantastic bumper volume of classic children's stories from the world's best-loved children's author, Enid Blyton. The Mystery series follows the adventures of 'The Five Find Outers'- Pip, Bets, Larry, Daisy and Fatty, as they solve the most unusual crime cases with the help of their dog Buster. This second volume collects stories four to six in the series: The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters, The Mystery of the Missing Necklace and The Mystery of the Hidden House. Enid Blyton is arguably the most famous children's author of all time. Thanks to series such as The Wishing-Chair, The Faraway Tree-, The Mysteries, The Famous Five and The Secret Seven, she has sold over 400 million books in more than 40 languages worldwide. Her Mysteries stories have charmed generations of children - and they are as popular today as they have ever been.
Author: Enid Blyton
Number of Pages: 720
Publisher: Egmont UK Ltd
Publication Date: 07 May 2012
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781405263894
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.