Middle school can be the best of times. It can be the worst of times, too. It happens at that tumultuous time in life when one's not a teenager and not a little kid. Middle school means being a middle-aged kid. Expectations-from teachers, parents, friends, siblings-can all change dramatically, causing worry and concern even for the most laid-back student."The Middle School Survival Guide" covers every issue, inside school and out, from the most trivial concerns to the most serious issues that middle school students face today. Arlene Erlbach has assembled a teen advisory board of 200 kids between fifth and tenth grade who give advice about topics from cracking a locker combination, to dealing with multiple teachers, to sex and dating.
Author: Arlene Erlbach
Number of Pages: 150
Publisher: Walker & Company
Publication Date: 01 Aug 2003
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780802776570
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.