Thoroughly examine strategic management concepts using the market-leading text that sets the standard for the most intellectually rich, yet thoroughly practical, analysis of strategic management issues today. Written by highly respected experts Ireland, Hoskisson and Hitt's, THE MANAGEMENT OF STRATEGY CONCEPTS, 9E, International Edition combine the latest, cutting-edge research and strategic management trends with ideas from some of today's most prominent scholars. This is the only text to integrate the classic industrial organization model with a resource-based view of the firm to give you a complete understanding of how today's businesses use strategic management to establish a sustained competitive advantage.
A strong global focus and examples from more than 600 emerging and leading companies invite you to explore a broad range of critical issues confronting mangers today within a practical and relevant presentation. A wealth of learning features, CengageNOW online learning tools and a complete electronic business library help keep study current. Gain the solid understanding of the strategic management tools and concepts you need to increase performance and establish a competitive advantage.
Author: R. Duane Ireland
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
Publication Date: 05 Jun 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780538753210
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.