Thoroughly examine strategic management concepts using the market-leading text that sets the standard for the most intellectually rich, yet thoroughly practical, analysis of strategic management issues today. Written by highly respected experts Ireland, Hoskisson and Hitt's, THE MANAGEMENT OF STRATEGY CONCEPTS, 9E, International Edition combine the latest, cutting-edge research and strategic management trends with ideas from some of today's most prominent scholars. This is the only text to integrate the classic industrial organization model with a resource-based view of the firm to give you a complete understanding of how today's businesses use strategic management to establish a sustained competitive advantage.
A strong global focus and examples from more than 600 emerging and leading companies invite you to explore a broad range of critical issues confronting mangers today within a practical and relevant presentation. A wealth of learning features, CengageNOW online learning tools and a complete electronic business library help keep study current. Gain the solid understanding of the strategic management tools and concepts you need to increase performance and establish a competitive advantage.
Author: R. Duane Ireland
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
Publication Date: 05 Jun 2010
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780538753210
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.