Nicky Hobbs loves teaching at the local primary school. She's idolised by her class - in particular ten year old Oscar Samuels - but she's starting to find she'd quite like some adult adoration for a change. Mark Samuels is a frazzled single father working all the hours God gives, to provide for his beloved son, Oscar. But he's unable to see that Oscar would prefer his presence to his presents once in a while. Ms. Hobbs knows Mr. Samuels is a heartless workaholic. Mr. Samuels is certain Ms. Hobbs is an interfering busybody. But when they finally meet they start to discover that first impressions can be deceptive. And perhaps they've both got a bit of learning to do.
Author: Melissa Nathan
Number of Pages: 560
Publication Date: 01 Aug 2006
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780099466369
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.