A novelization of the major motion picture! TAKE A STAND.
The world has acquired a lethal new weapon against X-gene mutants, whose superhuman powers separate them-for better, for worse, forever-from ordinary mortals. Now, for the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their godlike abilities, though their powers may isolate and alienate them, or surrender them and become human. The mutant antibody is called a cure, but its invention may trigger a struggle that destroys every living soul on Earth. As Magneto declares all-out war against humanity and its dreaded cure, the U.S. president mobilizes the military. But it is Charles Xavier and the X-Men who truly must brace for the ultimate battle, for they alone are powerful enough to determine the outcome. Lessons of the past are useless in the coming life-and-death conflict, as new players-mutants possessing unprecedented, unearthly skills- take center stage. With so many joining forces with Magneto's evil Brotherhood, the X-Men will face their ultimate test against an enemy whose forces far outnumber their own. Now, as the world trembles, the Phoenix slowly rises. . .
Author: Chris Claremont
Number of Pages: 1
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Publication Date: 01 Jun 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780345492111
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.